2008年8月21日星期四

THE INTRODUCTION^-^



My name is YiFan Zhang, as everyone else, I have got a english name which is called emily, I am from Beijing, the capital of china, and I study pharmacy in ShangHai Traditonal Chinese Medicine University.My home town is an attractive place that every year tens of thousands of people from all over the world visit the place of interest and the fashion constructions here.And it is exciting that we are holding the 29th Olympic games right here in the National Gymnasium.This is my first year going abroad, and I am so glad to see the beautiful buildings on the side of street in London. It is quite different from my home town that the constructions here are in the special style which belong to the old Europe only.

I have a large number of hobbies in my life.I love arts, so I am drawing,singing and playing instruments; I love sport, so I am skating, swimming and playing ball games.I also like collecting stamps,photographing ,PS and playing net games etc. But what I like the best is to study entomology by myself, and make my own collections of insects specimen.(MY ONLINE INDEX OF MY COLLECTION http://hi.baidu.com/zyf_emily/album/Îҵı걾ÊÕ¼¯ ) The only thing to make me disappointed here is I can not find a time to get in touch with the native creatures.

As a pharmacy student, I will attend BSc Herbal Medicine Science courses in Metropolitan University ; as a commutative student from ShangHai University of T.C.M. I have to finish my fourth year of pharmacy. It will be a challenge for me to get familiar with london, because there are really lots of things I can not adopt or understand,But I believe I will overcome those unpleasant things and be successful in the future:)

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

Difficulty is just for a while, I absolutely believe you can overcome all those unpleasant things . Well begun is half done.
My honey, I miss you !

偷卫生纸的贼emily 说...

^-^Wa Ha what a big suprise,little dudu^^,I miss you too,you must check my blog every day ,ok? so we can keep in touch with each other^-^ .hO¬ there is only one thing, 我发现我学校的电脑很强大的~ 还能够打中文耶!!!! 你可以在我的这个blog上留中文~哈哈不过你还是写引文把~这样可以联系英语哦~ ^-^ 么么

匿名 说...

Honey, I will attend here everyday. Pay attention to your new blog and keep your pig-face in my mind everytime.~ ~