2008年8月23日星期六

MY FIRST WEEK IN LONDON


Time fly ,10 days had past since I have been in london.Gradually,I began to adopt the life here.The first day in london must be my terriblest time in my life, because I could not find anything familiar around. I had got no bank account ,no student card,no web service in my room,and I have to do everything myself including cooking. However, I were still a HAPPY-GO-LUCKY girl, after a good sleep in night ,i felt refreshing in the second morning.In London ,the style of buildings were dramatically different campared with my home towm,on the sides of each street you could find all kinds of typical western constructions .Even the climate here is different, It rained three times during the first day I arrived ,...However,life here were abundant and busy ,I found a lots of fun in attend the pre-english course,and also made a lots of international friends which were really helpful to my english expressions.

Up to now,I am still a house hunting, ,finding house become a popular problem among our international sutdents.But at the same time, I will also focus on the language lessons ,and try my best to improve my english . I also believe that I will have plenty of time to visit the place of interest in london after we settle down ,and everything will be fine.

没有评论: