2008年9月3日星期三

Eating in London

In the past three weeks, I have been through an adopting process in London, just like the period I had been in Shanghai(I am from Beijing). Living in London, the first thing make me grown is cook the meals myself. For 20 years in my life, I never cook in my family before, it is really a challenge for me. Anyway, I was lucky, because food here are all can be cooked by boiled with water, so I can use microwave to cook my meals. At the same time, I also used the heating equipment to boiling the noodle and pasta. As a certified intermediate nutritional adviser, I Sometimes I also make chicken add crumb and salt as flavoring, to added the high quality protein in my diet; and boil vegetables along with the noodle or pasta:) But it really a nightmare which I first time cook the western food, I had put too much water in the plate, that caused the overflow of my mashed potatoes. Though the appearance of the dish is not good, it had such a lovely tasty.

没有评论: